Major advantages of epoxy flooring
Finding a durable floor solution could be a complicated task, especially since every type of
flooring has some disadvantages. Epoxy floors, however, seem to have more benefits and fewer
downsides. In this article, we will look at some of the major advantages of epoxy flooring.
Epoxy floor coatings are frequently used for industrial and commercial flooring. This type of
coating is usually applied over concrete floors to provide an even and durable surface that can
withstand heavy loads. Many commercial buildings, industrial sites, and warehouses choose
epoxy floors to maintain safe and clean conditions for workers, inventory, and equipment.
Epoxy floors are professional and bright. Their smooth surface is very easy to clean and
maintain. This type of flooring can withstand chemical cleaners and other substances, it is also
water and heat-resistant.
Advantages of epoxy floors:
• Shiny surface – increases the brightness of the interior
• Durable surface – withstands chemical substances
• Quick and easy to install
• Easy to clean
• Resists water and oil stains
• Can be applied in various patterns to create visible driveways and/or identify walkable areas
• Prevents the damage on existing concrete floors
• Requires little maintenance
Before making any decision, it is highly recommended that you consult a professional company
to conduct an analysis on a floor. At Sibwest Restoration we provide an excellent concrete repair
of a parking structure, sidewalk, stairs or curbs. Call us today at 416-737-5311 if you have any
questions regarding epoxy flooring or if you want to get a quote.